Professional and parent led workshops and discussions give parents an opportunity to hear from others who have been there and want to support each other. Seventy minute workshops, twenty minute discussion.
- Your child has been diagnosed with Autism – Now what? (10/24)
- Communication and your child with Autism (11/7)
- What is OT and why would my child need it? (11/21)
- Overview of interventions: What are the options and how to decide? (12/5)
- How to manage the tough parts of the day? (12/12)
Thursdays 10:00 – 11:30 a.m. or 6:00 – 7:30 p.m.
$25 per session or $100 for the five part series
For questions, contact Lisa Torvik, email@example.com, 301.424.5200 x6923
2092 Gaither Road, Suite 100, Rockville, MD 20850