Based in Rockville, Maryland and founded in 1950 as a community service organization for individuals with special needs, TLC has a longstanding reputation of providing high quality programs and services. We are one of the largest nonprofits in the area, employing over 200 highly qualified individuals in the following fields: education, audiology, occupational therapy, speech therapy, psychology, social work, vocational rehabilitation, finance, marketing and development, and administrative support.
TLC offers full-time, part-time, and temporary positions. We also offer opportunities for volunteers and internships. The work culture of TLC is team-based, collaborative, innovative, professional, and supports work-life balance. TLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). We conduct all business without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, or genetic information.
TLC provides the following benefits to eligible staff:
- Group Health Insurance and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- TLC Retirement Plan and Tax Deferred Annuity Plan
- Discounted Childcare
- Continuing Education and Tuition Assistance
- Annual, Holiday, and Sick Leave
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Generous Pro-Rated Benefits for Part-Time Employees