We all have goals and responsibilities every day. Our children also have daily goals and responsibilities – learning and growing. And what is the best way to learn and grow? For children, play and exploration are the most important ways for learning to interact with the world and people around them. Developing coordination, strength, social skills and confidence are important developmental milestones for our children. Sometimes these skills develop naturally. Other times children need help to successfully master these skills.
Is your child experiencing any of the following:
- Struggling with handwriting?
- Finding it hard to learn new motor tasks?
- Avoiding coloring, drawing or cutting?
- Covering his ears with loud noises?
- Always need to be “on the go” or fidgety?
- Bothered by tags in clothing
- Annoyed by messy hands and fingers?
TLC is offering free screens APRIL 16, 2018 – APRIL 27, 2018. Limited appointments are available for children of all ages. To schedule call 301.424.5200. Link to a flyer to share!