April is Occupational Therapy Month
FREE OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY SCREENINGS at TLC
When: APRIL 16, 2018 – APRIL 27, 2018
Ages: Screenings are available for all ages of children and take 30 minutes.
Contact: CALL NOW TO SCHEDULE A FREE SCREENING: 301-424-5200
Does your child?
- Struggling with handwriting?
- Difficulty learning new motor tasks?
- Avoiding coloring, drawing or cutting?
- Covering ears with loud noises?
- Always “on the go” or fidgety?
- Bothered by tags in clothing?
- Annoyed by messy hands and fingers?
Occupational Therapists are skilled in assessing how a child’s sensory processing abilities, fine motor skills, visual motor skills, and gross motor skills impact performance and function in daily life including self-care, play and academics. Proficient skills in these areas are imperative for children to be successful in the classroom environment. The screens can also be used as a preventative measure to ensure that a child’s development is on track and the child will have the foundation skills necessary to be available to learn. Click here for a printable flyer