Policy and Procedures
1. Application procedures vary by program. Please contact us for more information.
2. Your child’s application will be reviewed and you will be notified of acceptance or the need for additional information and/or an interview.
4. Enrollment in TLC’s Summer Programs will be considered on a first come / first served bases if your child is appropriate for the requested program.
5. A non-refundable deposit of one-half the balance is due with registration to reserve a space for your child; the balance must be paid on or before June 1st. No refunds are given for any reason after payment is made, including illness or vacation.
6. TLC reserves the right to cancel any program if there is insufficient enrollment.
7. All attendees need to submit proof of immunization with the registration form, which may be obtained from the child’s healthcare provider.
TLC accepts cash, personal checks payable to TLC, and Visa, MasterCard, Discover & American Express credit cards as payment. A 50% deposit is due with registration to hold a space for your child, the balance must be paid in full by June 1. Discounts are available for registrations paid in full by April 1st. Fees are updated yearly and can be found in our registration brochure, which is made available in December of the prior year.