Please consider supporting nearly 2,000 children and adults we serve by helping us buy specific items on our “wishlist.” To make it easy for you, we have created wishlists for each TLC program on Amazon.com with items chosen by our staff. Amazon will ship your gifts directly to TLC.
You can also support TLC by donating any of the following items, allowing us to use financial resources for other needs:
- Copier paper
- General office supplies – pens, pencils, paperclips, tape, staples, binders, magic markers, dry erase markers
- Computer flash drives
- Gift Cards – iTunes, Amazon.com, Target, Michael’s
- Paints – washable, finger and water color
- Construction paper
- Multi-cultural dolls and clothes
- Games and toys appropriate for children of all ages
- Books for children of all ages
- Craft items
Donations can be delivered to:
TLC—The Treatment and Learning Centers
2092 Gaither Road
Rockville, MD 20850
You can help create a legacy for the future of our community with a charitable estate gift. You can create a simple bequest in your will or pursue other options that can minimize your estate taxes, create an additional income stream during your lifetime, or redirect a life insurance policy you no longer need. Visit our planned giving page to learn more.
Questions? Contact Teresa Witt, Development Director, 301.424.5200 x155.