• Do you find yourself asking others to repeat what they said?
• Do you avoid people and large gatherings?
• Do you have difficulty understanding what is being said on the TV, radio or telephone?
• Do you hear what people say, but not understand what they are saying?
• Do your family members complain that you are not hearing them?
• Do you have ringing or other noises in your ears?
If you think you may have hearing loss, fill out this checklist below. If you answer yes to three or more questions on the checklist you should contact The Family Hearing Center for a hearing evaluation. Please also visit our online Resource Library for more information about hearing loss.