Workplace giving is an easy and efficient way to make tax-deductible contributions to a charity of your choice through payroll contributions. By partnering with your place of employment, you can provide much-needed funding for local and national charities.
Whenever you donate to TLC, please check with your employer to see if they will match your donation. TLC has been very fortunate to benefit from matching gifts made by our donors’ employers.
Without your continued support, our ongoing commitment to serving individuals with disabilities (and their families) would not be possible. In the past, generous donations have helped us:
- Provide students with scholarships for the Katherine Thomas School (KTS).
- Acquire a new van to provide services to adults with disabilities.
- Purchase of new computers and Chromebooks for our upper and middle school students.
- Secure items such as a new curriculum, gym equipment, and staff resources.
- Provide new hearing aids for children and adults.
- Allow children to attend our therapeutic summer camp programs.
- Purchase new occupational therapy equipment.
When you are considering a contribution to TLC, please check with your employer to increase your generous support of TLC!
If you have any questions about workplace giving, please contact TLC’s Director of Development, Teresa Witt, at email@example.com or at (301) 424-5200 x155.