Home > Services > Testing, Tutoring, and Counseling > Programs > Educational Neuropsychological Evaluations
Educational Neuropsychological Evaluations
What Is A Neuropsychological Educational Evaluation?
A Neuropsychological Educational Evaluation is a complex assessment provided by a psychologist with specialized training. It is a comprehensive psychological evaluation, providing detailed assessment related to complex issues.
How Does a Psychologist Determine What Evaluation Is Right for My Child?
Psychoeducational Evaluation might be needed when there are:
- Concerns with keeping up with peers in the classroom and remembering what they learned. Difficulties with reading, writing, or math.
- Challenges staying focused or organized.
- Conflicts around homework and dislike of school/school avoidance.
Neuropsychological Educational Evaluation might be needed when, in addition to the above, one or more of the following factors are present:
- Complex medical history.
- Early childhood delays.
- Significant difficulties in interacting with others in their environments.
- Multiple factors combined to impact life at home and school.