TLC’s qualified, experienced, and caring therapists and clinicians understand your child’s unique needs.
Through our programs, we not only provide a comprehensive evaluation designed to help you better understand your child’s or your own needs, but we also provide the services needed to succeed.
Testing, Tutoring, and Counseling at TLC Offers:
Child & Adult Evaluations
Educational Neuropsychological Evaluations
Tutoring (Child, Adolescent & Adult)
Individual and family counseling for children, parents, and families
We focus on understanding the individual strengths and needs so we can create and implement strategies that will help each person learn and make progress at school, at home, and in life.
The Testing, Tutoring, and Counseling service utilizes a multidisciplinary approach to working with individuals. We have many years of experiences as psychologists, social workers, educational diagnosticians, therapists, and tutors to help you or your child succeed. We offer full comprehensive assessments, individual, group, and family counseling, and specialized tutoring. In addition, we also offer screenings to help you or your child determine when interventions and/or comprehensive evaluations might be necessary.
Send Us a Message
Here are what Parents/Families say about the Testing, Tutoring, and Counseling at TLC:
- Our tutor was excellent! We couldn’t be happier with the services we received for our son.
- My son felt very comfortable with the tutor and always looked forward to his sessions. His writing skills have definitely improved and he feels much more confident.
- The staff genuinely care and love each and every child and creates a program that works for them.
- The staff are very experienced, knowledgeable, and sensitive to child and parents’ needs, and are compassionate across all levels.
- Everyone was very friendly and did their best to assure that my daughter received the kind of help she needs. I appreciate their genuine caring.