Home > Services > Summer Programs > Programs > KTS High School Programs
KTS High School Programs
Students entering grades 9-12 in the fall will be spending the day immersed in activities focusing on history and culture, science, technology, engineering, art, and team-building while reinforcing reading, writing and math skills, developing critical thinking skills, and building independence and self-esteem.
A Typical Day
8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Students will participate in English classes that focus on reading and analyzing text, refining writing skills, and enhancing comprehension through art.
- The math classes will strengthen and refine students’ abilities in mathematical decision making, math applications, and financial literacy.
12:30 PM – 2:00 PM
- Students will be able to immerse themselves in the world of theater, apply scientific concepts, and just have fun while building self-esteem and positive interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Hands-on experiences lead the focus on empowering students to be successful in high school and beyond.
- Students may attend a half-day program of the academic classes or the full-day.
- Both include time for lunch.
- Options are available for attending one week, multiple weeks, or for the entire 6 week program.
- Learning will take place in the school building and on the move in the greater community.